I am ecstatic about the book and can not wait for the plot to unravel. I am worried about what Colton's mystery illness is. Also, I wonder what the argument mentioned at the end of chapter six is about.
i was sooo thrilled with how the book turned out.the story taught me more about heaven and god and i really liked that. i would so read this book again!
I am ecstatic about the book and can not wait for the plot to unravel. I am worried about what Colton's mystery illness is. Also, I wonder what the argument mentioned at the end of chapter six is about.
ReplyDeletei think the book is interesting so far. I can't wait to read about when colton goes to Heaven. I think that would be cool.
ReplyDeletethis book is great so far and also i cant wait to find out about his trip to heaven.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mark and Regan's opinion about the book and am excited to see how the plot of the book unravels.
ReplyDeletei was sooo thrilled with how the book turned out.the story taught me more about heaven and god and i really liked that. i would so read this book again!
ReplyDeleteI thought that the book was very good. I would recommend it to my friends, i thought it was a different read... But it was still very interesting
ReplyDelete