Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Evaluation:

What are your comments and opinions about how the book is written?

4 comments:

  1. I think the book is written well. It provides suspense with it's characters and the events that take place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the book is written by the Father of Colton. It shows how Colton's story has really affected the lives of the people around him.Normally books aren't written from this kind of point of view, so that is something that makes this book unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked how the book was written by a member of the family because it added more to the story considering he was there during everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how it was written also. I like that Todd, the father, narrated it but still used kid like language. Like using the words "Tinkled his pants" instead of "peed his pants" I also like how the book can keep you in suspense. And it keeps rolling instead of just saying everything at once.

    ReplyDelete